Core360 belt Ambassador Program
We are passionate about movement and in particular about how the diaphragm is such an integral and important part of our movement system and must be properly trained when addressing rehabilitation, fitness and performance.
Our goal and mission are twofold:
- To make tools and education available to the general public in order to increase awareness of the importance of properly training and utilizing the diaphragm for both respiration and its key role as one of the core stabilizers.
- To provide movement professionals with educational opportunities that further the understanding of the important role the diaphragm plays in stabilization function and overall movement. To provide support and effective core360 belt tools that help make training proper breathing and postural stabilization easier for the professional giving them the means to optimally train this key function and help take their clients further, faster.
As leaders in training both the respiratory and postural diaphragm functions and integrating these functions into our overall movement patterns, we are looking for passionate like-minded movement professionals who share this passion for movement and for core360 belt products to join our team as ambassadors. The team of ambassadors and Back in Balance Physical Therapy will work together to spread the word and educate the public(and other practitioners!) about why breathing matters and what good core activation and strength means. Helping them understand the “why” of what they are doing and why it is training good quality that has the biggest impact on their success. We believe this kind of practice involves taking more time with clients and more time on your own as you commit to continuing your education to improve your knowledge and skills. This program has been designed with you in mind, to help you continue to provide that level of care to your clients by adding the potential to earn passive income via commissions from something you are already passionate about and doing. My commitment to you is to provide resources and content along the way that provide opportunities to continue our professional growth and that will benefit your clients.
Erin McGuire PT, OCS
TERMS and CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND BACK IN BALANCE PHYISCAL THERAPY.
THIS AGREEMENT WILL BEGIN UPON OUR ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR CORE360 BELT AMBASSADOR APPLICATION AND WILL CONTINUE UNLES TERMINATED HEREUNDER
BY SUBMITTING YOUR REGISTRATION ONLINE, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDTIONS, YOU MUST NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM.
- The core360 belt ambassador program is our affiliate marketing program
- Eligibility to join the program: to participate in our affiliate program you will need to complete the following (see more detail below in main legal section):
- To be a movement or other qualified healthcare professional; this includes but is not limited to physical therapist, chiropractor, athletic trainer, personal trainer, coach, yoga instructor, Pilates instructor, psychologist, etc.
- Online registration form
- Email us the information requested in section 2 of agreement below.
- Must own at least one core360 belt product.
- Affiliates will earn commissions for sales directed to our website, where customer used their specific affiliate link or coupon code to get to core360belt.com. There will be a 30 day holding period for each commission to account for potential returns.
- Coupons giving discounts to Affiliate’s clients will be issued to qualifying affiliates. Theses coupons will link directly to Affiliate’s account. Conditions apply.
- To keep you up to date and informed about new products and program details, when you sign up for the core360 belt Ambassador Program, you will be opted in to two of our email lists: “core360 belt movement professionals” and “core360 belt ambassador program”. You can unsubscribe at any time.
THE LEGAL MEAT OF THE AGREEMENT
1. This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you becoming an affiliate in Core360 belt’s Ambassador Program. The purpose of this Agreement is to allow HTML linking between your website, social media, email and/or text and our website, www.core360belt.com. Please note that throughout this Agreement, “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Back in Balance Physical Therapy, and our website, www.core360belt.com, and “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the affiliate. The terms “affiliate” and “Ambassador Program” are used interchangeably throughout this document.
2. Affiliate Registration (all steps must be completed)
- First step is to complete the registration process at https://core360belt.com/affiliate-register-page
- Email the following to email@example.com
- your name and type of movement professional you are
- ways you intend to promote your affiliate link and codes
- direct to clients, via social media posts, website, online content
- include ALL applicable outlets, if you have a website where your link will be posted, please include the website address
- Set up your PayPal account in your affiliate portal.
- Once registered, log in to your affiliate portal at: https://core360belt.com/affiliate-account-page/
- Go to “profile”, click on “payment settings” and enter your PayPal email address
- **Please Note** – you must complete this step in order to receive commission payouts.
- Once you have registered and we have received your email, we will process your application. We approve applications based on the right fit and this does not imply that we may not re-evaluate your application at a later time. We may reject your application at our sole discretion. We may cancel your application if we determine that your site is unsuitable for our Program, or for any other reason we deem your participation is unsuitable.
- Your affiliate account will be active after you register; however we will not process any referrals or credit any commissions until we receive and approve all of the required information detailed in this Affiliate Registration section.
- To locate your specific affiliate URL link
- Sign on to your account https://core360belt.com/affiliate-account-page
- Go to “marketing”, then “affiliate links”. Here you will see your referral URL. This is the link your customers MUST use when making a purchase through our website.
- This link is generally https://core360belt.com/?ref= followed by your username
3. Affiliate Disclosure:
- It is the law that you must disclose association with any affiliate program where you earn commissions or receive free products.
- This law is mandated. Please see www.FTC.gov for more details.
- You must disclose to your clients or followers that you will earn a commission when they use your affiliate link or coupon.
- This disclosure should be visible and located very close to your affiliate link.
- See the end of this document for some ideas and examples to help you create your affiliate disclosure.
- Commissions will be awarded based on the most current “commission schedule” located at the end of this agreement.
- Commissions will only be awarded for purchases made by customers on our website who used your specific affiliate link or your coupon code, when applicable
- Commissions are calculated based on total purchase price, minus shipping, discounts and taxes.
- Commissions will be paid out via PayPal on a monthly basis on the 1st of the month. If the 1st falls on a Saturday or Sunday, commissions will be paid the following Monday.
- Commissions will be paid when minimum of $25 total commission has been reached.
- Any totals below this amount will be held in the account until minimum disbursement total has been reached.
- You will not lose any commissions if minimum has not been met.
- Commissions will not be marked as verified for payment until after 30 days following purchase (see “returns” for details)
- Commissions are currently awarded on core360 belts, bundles, professional bundles and ohmtrak sensors. Detail can be found in the commissions schedule below.
- Commissions are NOT currently awarded on sales of events or consultations.
- After completing 10 verified referrals, and at the discretion of Back in Balance Physical Therapy, the affiliate has the option to receive a personalized coupon code.
- This coupon code will give their customers/referrals a 10% discount on all core360 belts, bundles and professional bundles; ohmtrak sensor is excluded from the 10% discount and coupon will NOT apply.
- Coupon code will be linked directly to the affiliates account.
- No need for customer to use your URL to make the purchase.
- Using your coupon code will automatically credit your account with the sale.
- This does not exclude you from the legal requirement to disclose your participation in this program.
- Coupon code may be listed on website if approved by Back in Balance Physical Therapy.
- Please send us a link to the coupon code on your site for our approval within 10 business days of posting the link.
- Coupon code may be mentioned in social media posts and blog posts as long as post contains pertinent information either about how or why to use the core360 belt or on the principles behind the core360 belt having to do with diaphragm function and training, breathing training and/or proper core activation.
- To maintain coupon, affiliate must demonstrate consistent referrals.
- Trailing 12 months must show an average of at least 2 referrals per month
- Back in Balance Physical Therapy reserves the right to cancel, modify or change a coupon at any time
5. Promotion and Promotion Restrictions:
a. Your affiliate link and coupon code may be posted on your website in an area designated for products you refer/recommend.
b. You may include your link or coupon on social media, blog posts and other digital media outlets, that are relevant in nature to core360 belt products and use.
c. You are free to promote your own web sites, but naturally any promotion that mentions core360belt.com could be perceived by the public or the press as a joint effort. You should know that certain forms of advertising are always prohibited by Back in Balance Physical Therapy and core360belt.com. See section 8, “affiliate obligations” for more details about restrictions that apply to your participation in the core360 belt Ambassador Program
a. Back in Balance Physical Therapy uses a third party to handle all of the tracking and payment. The third party is Woo Commerce and Paypal.
b. You must set up your PayPal account per section 2, in order to receive payouts.
a. Commissions are awarded on product purchased by affiliate customers that are not returned only.
b. Commissions made on items that were returned within the 30 day return period will be deducted from affiliate account prior to payout.
c. Commissions from returns that have already been paid out to Affiliate will be subtracted from future payouts.
8. Affiliate obligations:
a. Affiliate agrees it will not engage in any of the following marketing activities and represents and warrants that Affiliate actions and marketing practices do not violate any of these restrictions
i. Includes “Back in Balance Physical Therapy”, “core360 belt”, “core belt” or variations or misspellings thereof in its domain name
ii. Contains software downloads that potentially enable diversions of commission from other affiliates in our program.
iii. You may not create or design any advertisements or your website or any other website that you operate, explicitly or implied in a manner which copies, imitates or resembles our website nor design your website in a manner which leads customers to believe you are core360belt.com or Back in Balance Physical Therapy or any other affiliated business.
iv. Affiliates shall not copy www.core360belt.com’s website or any portions thereof, including, without limitation, any of Back in Balance Physical Therapy or core360 belt trademarks or other intellectual property, and display them on their own site or subdomain or use them in any way without Back in Balance Physical Therapy’s express written consent..
v. Affiliates shall make clear that they, not Back in Balance Physical Therapy or core360 belt, are the sender of all marketing communications related to the promotion of core360 belt products.
vi. It is entirely your responsibility to follow all applicable intellectual property and other laws that pertain to your site. You must have express permission to use any person’s copyrighted material, whether it be a writing, an image, or any other copyrightable work. We will not be responsible (and you will be solely responsible) if you use another person’s copyrighted material or other intellectual property in violation of the law or any third party rights.
vii. Affiliates shall not make any false, misleading, or disparaging statements with respect to the Affiliate Program, Back in Balance Physical Therapy, core360belt.com, its employees, its customers, its Services or its Affiliates.
viii. Affiliates shall not offer cash back coupons, rewards or other incentives as part of their marketing efforts for the core360 belt Ambassador Program.
ix. Affiliates shall not use traffic that is generated by, including, but not limited to, pay to click, pay to read, banner exchanges, click exchanges, cost-per-view advertising, pop-up/under, spam, purchased traffic, or similar methods without prior written consent from Back in Balance Physical Therapy
x. Affiliates shall not use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the potential customer actually clicking on the Affiliate’s referral link.
xi. Affiliates shall not bid on or use Back in Balance Physical Therapy or core360 belt trademarks or misspelled keywords for the purpose of pay-per-click on internet search engines without prior written consent from Back in Balance Physical Therapy.
xii. Affiliates shall not use redirected pages and links to send a potential customer to the www.core360belt.com website.
xiii. Affiliates shall not engage in domain forwarding (i.e. purchasing a domain and setting it to forward directly to core360 belt website using an affiliate link).
xiv. Affiliates shall not engage in the advertisement of business-opportunity websites or use marketing practices that attract fraudulent or short-term customers.
xv. Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing activity that may harm the reputation or credibility of Back in Balance Physical Therapy, core360 belt products or core360belt.com, including using low-quality marketing materials, or advertising on any website that promotes violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or any illegal activities, or violates the intellectual property, trademark or other rights of a third party or to violate the law.
xvi. Affiliate shall not engage in activity that is otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion.
xvii. Affiliates shall not send any email in violation of the federal CAN-SPAM statute, 15 U.S.C. 1571, et seq.
xviii. Affiliates must include a physical mailing address and unsubscribe information for any marketing email sent promoting core360 belt products.
xix. Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing or promotional activities that violate applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
xx. Affiliates shall not use malware or spyware to market or promote core360 belt products
xxi. Affiliates shall follow all applicable laws and will disclose their affiliate status per FTC regulations.
10. Back in Balance Physical Therapy/core360 belt Rights and Obligations
a. We have the right to monitor your site at any time to determine if you are following the terms and conditions of this Agreement. We may notify you of any changes to your site that we feel should be made, or to make sure that your links to our web site are appropriate and to notify further you of any changes that we feel should be made. If you do not make the changes to your site that we feel are necessary, we reserve the right to terminate your participation in the core360 belt Ambassador Program.
b. Back in Balance Physical Therapy reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and your participation in the core360 belt Ambassador Program immediately and without notice to you should you commit fraud in your use of the Core360 belt Ambassador Program or should you abuse this program in any way. If such fraud or abuse is detected, Back in Balance Physical Therapy shall not be liable to you for any commissions for such fraudulent sales.
10. Relationship between you and Back in Balance Physical Therapy
a. Neither these Terms and Conditions nor your participation in the core360 belt Ambassador Program creates any employment, sales representative, independent contractor, agency partnership, or joint venture relationship between you and Back in Balance Physical Therapy or its core360 belt website and product line.
a. Either you or we may end this Agreement AT ANY TIME, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice. Written notice can be in the form of mail or email. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately upon any breach of this Agreement by you.
a. We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. In such event, you will be notified by email. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the payment procedures and Core360 belt Ambassador Program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only option is to end this Agreement. Your continued participation in Core360 belt’s Ambassador Program following the posting of the change notice or new Agreement on our site will indicate your agreement to the changes.
13. Access to Affiliate Account Portal
a. You will create a password so that you may enter your AFFILIATE PORTAL with all of your account details.
b. Access your Portal here: https://core360belt.com/affiliate-account-page/
c. Here you can see your referrals, commissions and payments as well as general account information
14. Grant of Licenses
a. We grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to (i) access our site through HTML links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and (ii) solely in connection with such links, to use our logos, trade names, trademarks, and similar identifying material (collectively, the “Licensed Materials”) that we provide to you or authorize for such purpose. You are only entitled to use the Licensed Materials to the extent that you are a member in good standing of Core360 belt’s Ambassador Program. You agree that all uses of the Licensed Materials will be on behalf of core360belt.com and core360 belt products and the good will associated therewith will inure to the sole benefit of core360belt.com
b. Each party agrees not to use the other’s proprietary materials in any manner that is disparaging, misleading, obscene or that otherwise portrays the party in a negative light. Each party reserves all of its respective rights in the proprietary materials covered by this license. Other than the license granted in this Agreement, each party retains all right, title, and interest to its respective rights and no right, title, or interest is transferred to the other.
BACK IN BALANCE PHYSICAL THERAPY AND CORE360BELT.COM MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING CORE360BELT.COM SITE SERVICE AND WEB SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF CORE360BELT.COM, ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED. IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS.
16. Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that:
a. This Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms;
b. You have the full right, power, and authority to enter into and be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to perform your obligations under this Agreement, without the approval or consent of any other party;
c. You have sufficient right, title, and interest in and to the rights granted to us in this Agreement.
17. Limitations of Liability
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL BACK IN BALANCE PHYSICAL THERAPY OR CORE360BELT.COM CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EXCEED THE TOTAL COMMISSION FEES PAID TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Back in Balance Physical Therapy and core360belt.com, and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, members, and other owners, against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) (any or all of the foregoing hereinafter referred to as “Losses”) insofar as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on (i) any claim that our use of the affiliate trademarks infringes on any trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, license, intellectual property, or other proprietary right of any third party, (ii) any misrepresentation of a representation or warranty or breach of a covenant and agreement made by you herein, or (iii) any claim related to your site, including, without limitation, content therein not attributable to us.
All confidential information, including, but not limited to, any business, technical, financial, and customer information, disclosed by one party to the other during negotiation or the effective term of this Agreement which is marked “Confidential,” will remain the sole property of the disclosing party, and each party will keep in confidence and not use or disclose such proprietary information of the other party without express written permission of the disclosing party.
a. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on Your Site or any other of Your Site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
b. Neither party may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any party, except to a party who obtains all or substantially all of the business or assets of a third party.
c. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of CALIFORNIA without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof.
d. You may not amend or waive any provision of this Agreement unless in writing and signed by both parties.
e. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between us and you and shall supersede all prior agreements and communications of the parties, oral or written.
f. The headings and titles contained in this Agreement are included for convenience only and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of this Agreement.
g. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the parties is effectuated, and the remainder of this agreement shall have full force and effect.
Commission Schedule (effective March 8th, 2021)
- Commissions calculated based on specified conditions in section 3 of the terms and conditions agreement
- Commissions will be as follows:
- Just Breathing rank
- 15% commission on the successful purchase of any of the following:
- Original core360 belt
- IAP+ core360 belt
- Breathe+ core360 belt
- Original and IAP+ bundle.
- Original and breathe+ bundle
- Original, IAP+ and breathe+ bundle
- Professional bundles #1 and #2 currently. These are bundles that do NOT include a sensor
- If you have earned a coupon code to give to your clients, they may use that code for the purchase of any of the above products and bundles (1:a-g of this section)
- Ohmtrak sensor only – $10 flat commission
- Coupon will NOT apply, referral will need to use your affiliate URL.
- If referral purchases belts or bundles that qualify for use of affiliate coupon in addition to sensor only, discount will apply to the belt portion of purchase.
- Ohmtrak sensor + any belt – $10 flat commission on sensor plus 15% on belt/s.
- For instance, core360 belt original plus ohmtrak sensor bundle, the commission will be $10 for the sensor and an additional $7.50 for the belt for a total of $17.50.
- Coupon will NOT apply, encourage your client to purchase ohmtrak and belt separately so they will receive the 10% off on the belt portion of their purchase. In addition, this will ensure you are credited with the referral.
- For bundles/professional bundles that include the ohmtrak, your client/colleague will need to use your affiliate URL so you can get credited for the sale.
- Professional bundle #3 – Commission calculated as per any other purchase where an ohmtrak sensor is included (see above)
- Coupon will not apply.
- Colleague will need to use your specific affiliate URL to go to the core360 belt website.
- **Please note**, our system cannot currently handle different commissions for different products. The system will award a 15% commission on any ohmtrak sensor purchase (alone or as part of a bundle). This will be manually adjusted after referral is verified to reflect the $10 commission
- 15% commission on the successful purchase of any of the following:
- Better Under Pressure rank
- After 25 verified referrals, you will be eligible for an increase in commissions to 20% for core360 belt products listed in the “just breathe” section 1:a-f.
- All other commissions will remain as described in the “just breathe” commission schedule.
- Any referrals who purchase an ohmtrak will be adjusted per “just breathe” commission description, with exception that commission will now be 20% for any belts purchased.
- Affiliate must maintain a 12 month trailing average of 4 referrals per month to maintain status in Better Under Pressure rank
- Just Breathing rank
Revised and effective March 8th, 2021
|Just Breathe level||Better Under Pressure Level|
|Product||Commission regular price||Commission if 10% coupon||Commission regular price||Commission if 10% coupon|
|Ohmtrak sensor (only)||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Bundle:Original & IAP+||$14.84||$13.35||$19.78||$17.80|
|Bundle:Original & breathe+||$13.49||$12.14||$17.98||$16.18
|Bundle: Original, IAP+ and breathe+||$19.74||$17.76||$26.32||$23.69|
|Bundle: Original & ohmtrak sensor||$17.50||N/A||$20.00||N/A|
|Bundle: Original, IAP+ and ohmtrak sensor||$24.99||N/A||$29.98||N/A|
|Professional bundle #1||$26.38||$23.74||$35.17||$31.65
|Professional bundle #2||$50.36||$45.32||$67.14||$60.42|
|Professional bundle #3||$60.36||$55.32||$77.14||$70.42|
**Please note: These commissions do not reflect changes in pricing or any future sales on products. **
Affiliate Disclosures (you must disclose)
As I mentioned above, it is the law that you disclose when you are receiving commissions for referrals. You need to disclose your affiliate status on any blogs, website or social media. Remember, it shouldn’t be hidden! Place it where it can be seen. It is a great idea to place it close to where your affiliate link is.
If you are like me, disclosing that you are earning a commission can make you feel a bit uneasy. Even in my physical therapy practice, before I created a product, I tried hard to make sure my clients knew I would not recommend something unless it was a product I felt would benefit them. I couldn’t bear the thought of a client I cared about thinking I was just trying to sell them something for the sake of a profit. Until one day a client chastised me for holding back on suggesting he buy the core360 belt even though I knew it would help him. He said “you took away the opportunity for me to improve faster”. I had never thought about it that way. That day I was cured! But even as a consumer, I know that when someone I trust takes the time to give me good information and they recommend a product because they truly believe in it, I am happy if they get a commission when I purchase it, in fact, I prefer they do.
Be upfront and honest. When you are authentic you create trust between you and your clients and followers. If you are passionate about the diaphragm and training the two key functions using the core360 belt and you are dedicated to helping educate those around you so their movement and lives are improved, they will also be happy to click on a link that gives you a piece of the pie.
You can choose to make it short and sweet or take the opportunity to tell you story. Do what feels right for you.
Explain why you have chosen to be an ambassador for core360 belt.
Explain what it takes for you to endorse or recommend a product.
For example, include bits such as:
- I only endorse and promote products I trust and use for myself.
- I only share and promote products/services/businesses that I have actually used and that believe could be beneficial to you.
- All linked items are ones that I truly love, fit my style, and would use in my own home.
- I know my clients and followers put trust in me. I dont take that responsibility lightly. My integrity is important to me and any products I mention to you are because I use them myself and I wholeheartedly believe in them.
- I recommend this product only because I have experience with it and use it for myself and with my clients.
Examples of disclosures from other companies (to give you some ideas)
“The link in this post is an affiliate link. This means I receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you. (if applicable) My affiliation and passion for movement, has allowed me to secure a 10% discount code for you off of normal pricing.”
“As an Amazon Associate and RewardStyle partner, we earn from qualifying purchases (which means that if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission). This does NOT result in any additional cost to you, and the affiliate money we earn helps pay the fees to keep this site up and running – thanks for your support! “
“From time to time, my/our blog posts and pages may contain affiliate links, which means I/we may get compensated/earn a commission at no extra cost to you if the affiliate links are utilized to make a purchase.
“Our editorial content, including the advice we provide for educational purposes and the opinion I/we express on products, services and merchants is not influenced in any way by advertisers or affiliate partnerships and the integrity of my/our content is in no way compromised by such financial relationships.”
“We only affiliate with products, services, and merchants that we believe will provide value to my/our readers. We only endorse products, services and merchants that I/we have personally used/tested and consider of the highest quality standard.”
“When you click a link on one of our pages that goes to an affiliate retailer, the URL automatically notes that you came from Outside. If you purchase that product, we may earn a small commission that helps pay for our work. (It doesn’t cost you more—the price is the same as if you went directly to the site.) “
“I mention these products and services to you because I believe in them and want to help you improve your life. I only recommend products or services that I feel deliver value to you. With full disclosure, of course, Making Sense of Cents is a for-profit business, which means I do earn an income with this website.”
“Utilizing these links help support this website which readers have been able to read and enjoy many years for free. As long time readers know, I am very particular about endorsing any product and only do so when I am truly a fan of the quality and result of the product. “
“Please note, some of these links are affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support my quality focused practice and educational content. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your trust and support.”
Short and sweet:
“I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. I only recommend products that I fully believe in.”
“This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks.”
“Wirecutter is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.”