What is the core360 Belt?
The core360 is the patent pending first-of-its-kind training belt that helps you move, breathe and perform better. Designed by a physical therapist, the core360 belt gives you the feedback necessary to activate your core correctly and consistently.
Read more +
Why you need the core360 belt:
Your core IS your body’s foundation! When it is engaged correctly, your back is supported and a solid base is created giving you the stability needed for optimal movement to occur. The key to building this strong foundation is doing it right. But many of us are NOT doing it right and most of us, at the very least, can be using our core better. Without proper core engagement, this foundation will be weak making it difficult to build quality, effective movement on top of it. When movement suffers, it can lead to weakness, poor athletic performance, tight muscles, chronic aches, pains and injuries.
Read more +
go Improving the quality of your core stabilization and breathing has been shown to:
- Improve athletic performance
- Improve support of back and neck
- Improve posture and movement
- Reduce pain and strain
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase circulation and aerobic capacity
- Improve digestion
mujer busca hombre para embarazarse en mexico Some examples of where to use:
- Trunk stabilization or “core” training (all)
- Exercise and strength training (Crossfit, pilates, yoga, exercise classes, mat exercises, martial arts, free weights and machines)
- Breathing retraining (low level at rest to higher level during aerobic and postural challenges)
- Sports – Tennis, Golf, Soccer, etc: pre-game or event activation, sports specific training
- Aerobic activities (walking, running, hiking)
- Household chores (cooking, gardening, cleaning)
- Lifting and bending (children, boxes, furniture, etc)
Who’s it for?
20 dating 24 Core360 is designed for everybody who wants to improve their core strength, breathing and general well-being.
- Active individuals who want to stay healthy and strong while preventing injuries.
- People who value doing their exercise and movement right, not just doing it.
- Health enthusiasts who want to get the most of their exercise, workouts and training.
Drop us a line