Adding the ohmtrak sensor with app to your existing core360 belt product takes training your clients to the next level! By utilizing a highly sensitive pressure sensor, the expansion that occurs with proper breathing and creating the good intra-abdominal pressure necessary for efficient and effective core stabilization and movement, can now be seen by you and your clients. When we combine the tactile input and feedback from the original core360 belt plus the visual feedback on the app, we see rapid improvement in our clients, allowing them to progress more quickly.
lieu rencontre 38 Details: includes ohmtrak sensor + foam half ball, pocket to hold sensor and half ball, and ohmtrak app (found in App store).
quand alice rencontre alice Can be added to any existing core360 belt product – $195
Requires iPhone or iPad with Bluetooth version 4.2 or greater
core360 belt powered by ohmtrak (sensor only)
core360 belt powered by ohmtrak sensor (sensor + 1 original core360 belt)
Read more +
Why you need the core360 belt:
Read more +
Improving the quality of your core stabilization and breathing has been shown to:
- Improve athletic performance
- Improve support of back and neck
- Improve posture and movement
- Reduce pain and strain
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase circulation and aerobic capacity
- Improve digestion
Some examples of where to use:
- Trunk stabilization or “core” training (all)
- Exercise and strength training (Crossfit, pilates, yoga, exercise classes, mat exercises, martial arts, free weights and machines)
- Breathing retraining (low level at rest to higher level during aerobic and postural challenges)
- Sports – Tennis, Golf, Soccer, etc: pre-game or event activation, sports specific training
- Aerobic activities (walking, running, hiking)
- Household chores (cooking, gardening, cleaning)
- Lifting and bending (children, boxes, furniture, etc)
- Active individuals who want to stay healthy and strong while preventing injuries.
- People who value doing their exercise and movement right, not just doing it.
- Health enthusiasts who want to get the most of their exercise, workouts and training.
Drop us a line