Group Facility / Office Training
Equip your clinic with the power of core activation in a group training session conducted by Erin McGuire PT, OCS, the innovator behind the Core360 Belt. During this session, your team will learn the key principles of proper breathing and core activation and how they come together to influence movement.
Key benefits of this training include:
- Collaborative learning experience enhancing your clinic's collective skills.
- Deeper understanding of the synergies between breathing and core activation.
- Skills on how to implement the Core360 Belt effectively in your clinic.
- Improved ability to aid clients in enhancing posture, stabilization, and functional strength.
- Greater overall success and reputation of your clinic.
By using the Core360 Belt, your team will be empowered to guide clients in improving their posture, stabilization, and functional strength more effectively. This group virtual training session is an incredible opportunity to propel your clinic's success, fostering an enriched understanding of the diaphragm's vital role in breathing, core stabilization, and overall movement quality.
For a half or full in-clinic training, please contact us.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way